The University of Rome Tor Vergata provides an exciting M.Sc in Biotechnology program that combines biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, pharmacology and microbiology with business fundamentals and ecology — the essential background and depth of the biotech industry's interface between research and development, business management and ethical manufacturing.
The M.Sc in Biotechnology program at Tor Vergata:
- Merges fundamental elements of science, technology and business to prepare second level graduates for a range of jobs in the biotechnology industry.
- Offers core graduate courses taught by research faculty, alongside elective courses taught by prominent experts in their fields, in all areas of biotechnology (white, red, green, grey and blue).
- Includes an internship requirement that gives students the ability to gain valuable hands-on experience and opportunities to build personal and professional networks which positions them well for obtaining permanent employment upon graduation.
- Has a low student to instructor ratio, with mentorship and career development support.
- Benefits from a unique location on the outskirts of one of the most beautiful, history-rich cities in the world.